Our Children's Services are based in Southampton City, Portsmouth City and parts of Hampshire. We see children, young people and their families from 0-19 years (up to 25 years for young people with special educational needs or disability). We visit children and young people in their homes and the community e.g. family hub, school or college. Staff within our specialist services will often see children and young people at our clinics.
See the latest information and guidance on Coronavirus, read our important visitor guidance and access a range of health and wellbeing resources here
Our aim is to make sure that you, or your child, receive the health service you need, when you need it, and that you are treated with respect.
- Health Visiting services for children under five
- Specialist Health Visiting Teams such as the Family Nurse Partnership (FNP)
- School Nursing and Public Health Nursing (PHN) Services for children and young people aged 5-19 years
- Children's therapies including Speech and Language Therapy, Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) and Psychological Services
- Community Children's Medical Service who receive referrals from doctors, schools and hospitals
- Children's Community Nursing services including support when your child is unwell and special packages of care for children with additional needs
- Looked After Children's service - children who are placed in care
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Services
If English is not your first language, we may be able to provide an interpreter who can help to book appointments and attend sessions with you. Reports can also be provided in your own language if needed.
Are you Worried about a child?
If you are worried about the safety / welfare of a child please contact the Children's Social Care for the area they live in.
Please see the contact details below:
For more information about Solent NHS Trust please visit: